Does not arrange according to the most favorite. Its just based on what comes first in my mind.
1. Sound of Music. A classical must-watch musical.
2. Anastasia. The first hollywood animation that present a heroine who has an attitude. 3. Kill Bill 1 (Quentin Tarantino). Magnificent!
4.Pan’s Labyrinth (Guillermo del Toro). Scary an mystical.
5. Pirates of The Carribian. Hilarously funny!
6. Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. Absurd yet very romantic. 7. The Devil’s Wear Prada. A fashion parade in the whole movie. 8. Spirited Away (Hayao Miyazaki). Where the magic begins. Enchanting. 9. Hero-Jet Li. Amazing scene and plot.
10. Hero-Ekin Cheng. Just love the handsome looking ;p
11. Meteor Garden. Yup, Sanchai and Tau Ming Tse😉 a very romantic mini series, mark for my highschool periode. 12. The Bourne Trilogy. Tensing and gratifying.
13. Nine (Tim Burton). Sad and hopefull. Just like the world we’re facing. 14. Blood Diamond. Picturing the true storie of people in Africa is facing.
15. Resident Evil 1,2 (I haven’t watch the third). I just love Mila Jovovich! She’s so damn cool! 16. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (Tim Burton). A dream comes true. 17. District 9. Extream! Definitely a must watch!
18. Leon The Professional. For Lolita lovers, watch out for Natalie Portman! 19. Before Sunrise. Sweet.
20. Before Sunset. Sweeter.